Nano-Multi water insulation is a powerful product for sealing a variety of surfaces.
Nano-Multi is a two-component product made up of acrylic latex and organomineral green powder, which, can be applied after mixing by plastic paint brush or Kenitex spray gun or airless sprayer, to a variety of surfaces.
After drying and stiffening, Nano-Multi remains soft and in two hands, with a time interval of 3 to 6 hours, depending on the ambient temperature, perfectly sealing and even air-locking the desired surface.
- Applicable to concrete, cement, brick, stone and building materials
- Extremely adhesive to P.V.C pipes, metals, tiles, glass and even galvanized sheet
- Generally produced for a wide range of uses
- Cement mortar adherence to this product is a unique feature that you will find in less products
Uses of Nano-Multi Water Insulation
Multi-purpose water insulation of Nano-Multi can be applied at various levels, especially in the reconstruction of old buildings, high towers, dams, shear walls and wherever sealing and air-lock are required.
- Sealing under the tile of covered pools and enclosures
- Balconies and open-air terraces with a maximum surface area of up to 50 square meters
- Sealing and waterproofing floors of shops and stores
- Bathroom services, especially the walls, to the height below the ceiling behind the closets in the bedroom
- Kitchen and wet spaces
- Sauna and Jacuzzi
- Drinking Water Resources
- Basement brick walls
- Water canals made of metal plate
- Sauna walls
- Insulation on the foundation and the stairs of the enclosure
- Shear walls
- Marine Structures
- Sea structures for controlling the corrosion of concrete rod in the effects of co2 and chlorine ions
- Fountains and flowerboxes on the roof (Roof Gardens) and septic tank
Advantages of Nano-Multi Insulation
- Positive pressure bearing up to 7 atmospheres
- Negative pressure bearing up to 3 atmospheres
- Resistant to a variety of solvents such as paint thinner and gasoline
- Antibacterial and anti-algae
- Temperature resistant from negative 20 ° C to positive 300 ° C
- Ability to apply in different parts and times
- Ability to apply in wet place
Nano-Multi is a safe and effective water insulator to replace traditional insulators such as Bituminous waterproofing.
Ease of implementation and compatibility for all the types of sealing, and also lower cost than other insulators after the implementation are the most important properties of Nano-Multi.