Nano Baam (nano roof)
Nano Baam water insulation is a two component product for roof waterproofing, including an acrylic latex with blue tone (component A) and a white powder agglomerate bubble (component B) which, after mixing a thick liquid honey-like mix in white It is obtained and by using a plastic paint brush or by airless spray gun or kenitex sprayer can be sprayed on the surface of the roof, which, after drying, remains very soft, and in both hands, the first hand to fill the pores of cement and second a polypropylene mesh is applied on the roof to seal. Explanation: In order to seal large surfaces of waterproof materials according to the ASTM Code D6083 must have the following characteristics:
- Color to counter sunlight and do not create white thermal islands.
- The proper concentration, ie the concentration, should be greater than the oil-color and should be such that the product has a good brush-ability.
- Antifungal and anti-Algae Properties
- Withstands 50 cycles of frost in saturation
- UV and infrared resistance with proper adhesion
- Resistance to tear during saturation
- The P.V.C number means the volume ratio of consumable powders to the total volume should not be less than 43%
The amount of Nano Baam consumed depends on the final thickness. The minimum consumption for both hands with a thickness of 1 mm, with a suitable polypropylene mesh of 1.5 to 2 kg per square meter. If this product is sprayed, the amount of intake is increased, it is recommended to achieve a better result, first with a brush and then a second with a polypropylene mesh with an aperture of at least 10 cm with a brush and then the third hand is sprayed with airless gun or Kenitex sprayer.
Other advantages include:
- Resistant to a variety of solvents
- Temperature resistance from minus 20 degrees Celsius to a positive temperature of 300 degrees Celsius
- Ability to apply fast
- Pressure bearing up to 7 atmospheres
Nano ArdoColor Nano Powder 1